[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Meditation-Mantra.org ALCHEMY Meditation Forum • View topic - new forum

Custom Search

Hi Everyone! Registration here is permanently BLOCKED Because... We have a new bigger COMMUNITY ... Introducing: http://journic.com

ps. you MUST fill in your profile completely or your account will be deleted! There are a ton of private mp3s and blog posts that you'll get for free so we want you to atleast chip in by sharing a bit of your own life with your new friends at Journik.com

Blogroll
Web Social Media Marketing: Twitter Facebook Advertising seo | Green Sustainable Products | Google Adwords vs Facebook Pages Advertising | Paypal vs Zen Cart | Twitter vs Facebook Marketing Social Media | How to select an experienced Apple iPhone or Ipad App Developer

meditation | qigong for back pain

Taoism Beliefs

Sanskrit Mantras

money karma

love karma

Meditation Forum

1st wan qi comment

5 elements

Zen Meditation

Zen Koan

CHI | QI

Merkabah Meditation

new forum

Ask all your general self improvement questions and help others answer their personal transformation questions. Wisdom, mysteries, and your destiny awaits you...

Moderators: Wolf, dardon, Speedreflex

Re: new forum

Postby the real pieman » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:00 pm

my old login details didnt work????? oh well ive been wanted to change my name for some time now...it used to be morphius???
the real pieman

Postby delano » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:34 pm

mantra wrote:Hi... the old server CRASHED!!! =(

BUT this new forum has more features like making friends/foes and group messaging... etc... you,ll see.. this is a super high tech forum =)

Wan Qi.

wtf, make foes? why make an enemy? that sounds hypocritical in my opinion. please correct me if i am wrong but isn't a point of enlightenment to not judge and declare enemies but understand their actions and what they mean when they say what they do?
having friends / foes does not make sense to me :|
delano

Postby mantra » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:05 pm

delano, the friend/foe thing is for fun. The software lets you communicate to other forum members you agree with and disagree with...
mantra
Site Admin

Postby delano » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:49 pm

i understand, however, most of what is preached here is to change your lifestyle why not have it carry over into all things you do? even something as nonsensical as friend / foe on a web forum.
delano

Postby dardon » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:41 pm

Well it's such a small matter that it shouldent cause a problem of any kind :/
dardon
EgoConscious

PreviousNext

Return to Secrets and Mysteries of Transformation